Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Meme tag

Thanks oh so much, darling sister of mine.


The rules:Post 3 random things about yourself.Link to the person who tagged you in your post.Tag at least 5 other bloggers.Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.

1. I pee when I cough (or sneeze, or laugh too hard). Which just kind of sucks, seeing as I have had a chest cold for a week now. Now, those of you who've had children before can put two and two together. Almost 6 months pregnant, 5th baby..... yeah, we get it. I may have to move on to Depends by the end of this pregnancy. For those of who pregnant with your first, or only in the planning stages, I have one word for you...... K.E.G.E.L.S. Skip them and suffer, like me.

2. I crash computers, on a regular basis. Or at least, this one. I have managed to crash this computer 3 times in the last year. I think that must be a record.

3. I am completely indecisive. Should I explain that, or should I not? Don't worry, pay attention over the next couple months, you'll figure it out.

Hmm, who to tag? Since I'm sure everyone in blog world has already been tagged for this at some point or another, and since I am sure they hate it at much as me, I think I'll have to skip this part. Unless, of course, Kristy and Alison and Becky and Nichole and Laura are inspired to do it.

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

LOL Yes if only someone
had told me that Keegles were
so important first time around, i have dome them ever since my first was a few months old and its still as bad. Its NEVER fun