Saturday, September 20, 2008

Politics

I have been trying not to jump into the political arena on this blog, because I think my beliefs are mine, and everyone is entitled to their own. But, in this presidential election year, it is inevitable that some folks are going to forward me emails that I really don't care to read. Not only will I delete them, I just might point you in the direction of Snopes to dispute them. If you feel you must forward political emails, please verify the validity of them before clogging up inboxes. It's true what they say, you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

That being said, I am not voting for Sarah Palin simply because she is a woman. What I mean to say is, I'm not voting for Sarah Palin despite the fact that she is a woman. I do not vote along gender lines, but for the person who most represents my beliefs. She does not.

Anyway, this skit is hilarious. I am still laughing......





4 comments:

Kristin said...

I giggle every time I see that clip.

Special K said...

Now I don't care who you are.. that's funny!

Amie@HeartSmiles said...

This skit had me rolling. Thank goodness I had it on DVR, so I could play it over and over again. flippin' hoot!
:)
Amie

insanemommy said...

Don't know how I found you -- but glad I did... I have to agree with you. Sarah Palin does not represent who I am or what I stand for. Change is coming... right?!