Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ahhhh!!!!

UPDATE: Okay, my brother has informed me that TWC doesn't want to pay WDTN to broadcast their channel even though they pay other cable stations. Okay, whatever, I just want my favorite shows back!!! So, work it out TWC and WDTN.


I went to work Monday night and a terrible thing happened!!!

Channel 2 suddenly became the HBO Family Channel instead of WDTN. Which means, Chuck and Heroes did not record!!! What the.........

Apparently, WDTN thinks cable customers should have to pay to watch their free local channel . What the.....

That means no Heroes, no Chuck, NO ER!!!! And it's the last season. No Saturday Night Live, no Law and Order, SVU! What will you do Krista?!?!?

4 comments:

Lumpy said...

Actually, Time Warner does not want to pay WDTN fair market value for their signal. You already pay Time Warner to see this channel. DirectTV, AT&T and others have a contract with WDTN, and pay for their signal. Time Warner wants it for free.

Lumpy said...

I followed the link.Time Warner is not being truthful, but they never are. Why should Time Warner profit from their signal, but WDTN isn't allowed to? Time Warner sells advertising on this station, therefore should pay for their service.

Lumpy said...

check out this link for the real story- http://www.wdtn.com/Global/story.asp?S=9115499

Special K said...

Yeah I'm pissed too. I already called and explained that I'd be looking into getting my service elsewhere if this isn't resolved SOON. But I've figured out a way to watch L&O:SVU on Amazon. Try nbc.com to watch the full episodes or Amazon digital. You have to pay to watch on Amazon but if you're addicted it's worth it.