Friday, April 17, 2009

Week 6 weigh in

Surprisingly, after the chocolate overload, AKA Easter, I am down another 1.5 pounds. I am currently at 177.5, which feels pretty darn good actually. I haven't been in the 170's since, well, how old is Teagan? Over 4 1/2 years!!!

The annoying part is, I was so unhappy with my weight, but I didn't do anything about it. It was always, well, I'll start on Monday. Or after I drink all the Pepsi, or after Girl Scout cookie season. While I always had an excuse, it was really just laziness.

After seeing how easy it has been to start losing weight with just modifying my diet, I keep thinking, why the heck did I put it off?

Anyway, I hope the trend continues. I've had a few moments of really, really wanting to eat junk, but, so far I have resisted the temptation to completely throw in the towel. I'm hoping to kick up my exercise routine a bit. So far, I've just been walking. And eat more fruit!!! I think that's the hardest part for me, getting the fruits and veggies in.

I found some yummy sounding WW recipes that I'm planning to try out this week, so I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

you are doing a great job! Congrats on the loss!!!

Erykah said...

I'm in in dire need to lose weight but the "but's" have it. But, the baby is too young, but I don't have time. Good for you for getting going and staying focused!