Monday, February 01, 2010

A Challenging February

I am joining Jessica for the Pudget 30 day Challenge. From Feb 1 until March 2, I will be shredding it with Jillian Michaels.

While I've tried following her video before, I've never actually done it for 30 days. And I think that's kind of the point, huh? It's going to be a little tricky since I work night shift and normally come home, sleep, eat dinner, and go right back to work. But, here I go. And just to show I'm serious, I'll share with you where I'm starting from.




That's me, hips and all. I seem to be stuck hovering between 163-165, at least for the last 3months!
So bring it on Jillian.


I'm also joining in Crunchy Chicken's food waste reduction challenge again this year. Hmm, lose weight but don't waste food? Sounds counterintuituve, huh? Hopefully, we'll be making smarter food choices to avoid wasting food we really don't want to eat in the first place.

While I don't have a problem finishing off left overs (see pics above), the picky people in my house refuse them. But with starving children in Haiti, my little peeps need to make smarter food decisions too. We have a kitchen full of food and rarely show our appreciation. To be so fortunate is definitely a blessing. 



Food Waste Reduction Challenge - February 2010

5 comments:

Erykah said...

I am blessed to have a husband who will eat positively anything left in the fridge, on plates and even near him )and not gain a single pound.) I unfortunately, do not have that luxury but my serious weight loss strategy happened when I went dairy free. I dropped between 8 - 15 lbs instantly and kept it off the entire time.

I did Slim in Six for months and that was a huge hit - went from 150 to 126 lbs in under 8 months and was pretty fit. But then I only had one kid in school all day LOL

Sarah in MT said...

What you failed to mention is that 1 yr ago, you weighed about 25 lbs more than you do today, so the fact that you've kept all that off is quite an accomplishment! I know you'll jump this next hurdle - you are one determined chick! You go, girl!

Wendy said...

good luck carla! and you look great!

Kristin said...

you look great! you go girl. Jillian is no joke.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]