Sunday, November 07, 2010

Back to the point

Or the points, I should say.
I've been totally sucking at this whole diet thing lately.
I lost 30 pounds last year by tracking W*W points.
Since I stopped tracking them, I've gained 10 pounds.
I have been gaining and losing the same 5 pounds since summer.
And darnit I just cannot stay in the 160's!
I have tried a couple different diets thinking that if I just pay attention, the weight will come off.
Uh, no, apparently, I need the points to keep my self accountable.
And Jillian.
So at the eatingest time of the year, I'm back to counting points and hanging with Jillian.
And yeah, I did just invent a new word. So what? You know you're going to use it.

Starting weight this week 173.6. Dammit.

2 comments:

Mom aka Grandma said...

Yes, well I'm also counting points at the eatingest time of the year! Fortunately for me I have been busy knitting, crocheting and sewing and sometimes I have to remind myself to take a break and eat! How cool is that? Now I have to take a break and go to the PO and mail 4 !!! packages.

bibhash k jha said...

lol

Theatre of the Absurd