Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 2

I'm calling Sunday a practice day since I wasn't paying too close attention to my carb and sugar counts, just eyeballing it.

So Tuesday is my official day 2 AKA Valentines Day. Luckily, my husband's version of a Vday meal was a yummy meaty omelette for breakfast. No candy. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully no one will bring in candy or at least, I will have the will power to avoid it.

Breakfast:
Meaty omelette
Bacon
Coffee with sugar free creamer

Lunch:
Pita pizza 3/0

Dinner:
Grilled chicken
Green Beans (not sure how to count these since I only ate a few bites and Jorge's measurement is for 1 cup)

Later dinner: (Yeah, it exists)
Italian salad with feta and Ranch dressing 4/0
Roasted potatoes 4/4

And luckily, no candy at work!

No comments: