Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 4

Don't think I'm going to keep up with this daily posting because I most definitely will start slacking soon.

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs
slice of ham 1/0
Hash browns 0/1
SF Vanilla bean coffee with Almond milk

Lunch:
Lean pocket pretzel bread chicken jalapeno 2/2
Babybel cheese

Dinner:
Bratwurst
Hot dog
Green beans 1/0
Cheesy potatoes 3/2

I made cupcakes for Tanner's birthday and managed to avoid them, which was a good thing since I ate at least 2 full servings of the cheesy potatoes. And yeah, I ate bratwurst and a hot dog, but did you see I avoided the cupcakes?

1 comment:

fashion shopping online said...

Versace brand distinctive design style, the unique beauty, pioneering high art characterize sweeping the globe. Versace handbag design is unique and very distinctive aesthetic avant-garde art of the symbol.