Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 1 of FT

Only down a pound this week. I was doing pretty good, sticking to the Fast Track diet, and then along came the weekend. Complete with a wedding shower and a St. Patty's Day carry in.

I did avoid the cupcakes at the shower but might have had a few too many Sangrias and was not aware the strawberries I stuffed into my mouth were filled with cheesecake and not whip cream, until later. Woops.

After a carry in at work, my husband decided PF Changs was a good choice for dinner. Actually, it's always a great choice, except for my love of all things dumpling.

And who invented birthday cake Oreos anyway?? Evil bastards. On to next week.

Currently sipping on one of my green protein shakes. Tried it with vanilla muscle milk this time, plus cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Not quite as scrumptious as the PB/chocolate version but still good.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Can I tell you how LOUD I laughed when I read what you said about Birthday Cake Oreos..I called a friend of mine and said "Whatever you do..do NOT buy the BC Oreo's. Oreo's are "usually" ok in my house but omgosh the BC ones are a whole different story. My friends son was here and said "where did you find these ase my mom won't buy them"..I just smiled and said "I know"..
I bought 4 bags of them!!!

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels