Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 2 FT

Lost another pound and a half!!! Of course, I would have loved to lose the "up to 14 pounds" in two weeks the BFC Fast track book says you can lose but I really think that is for people who are eating a lot of crabs and sugar when they start the FT. My carbs and sugar were already pretty low besides cheat days so my diet didn't change a whole lot.  Can I say, I love Pinterest? I have found so many good recipes that work for the BFC and have started trying a few of them. Including this Easy Cheesy Zucchini bake from Kalyns Kitchen.

 
Also tried the easiest shrimp recipe ever. Yummo and super simple.



And while I think I might have cooked my version of Pizza-stuffed-chicken-breasts a little too long, and omitted the pepperoni (just because I didn't have any), it was still tasty. I think Dashing Dish may be my new favorite website. She has a ton of healthy recipes on her site, many of them low carb/low sugar/gluten free.

Never considered myself a big fan of brussel sprouts but cooked this way, so much better than I'm used to. The balsamic vinegar makes all the difference.


Can't wait to try some more new recipes. The BFC can get a little boring when you stick to eggs and turkey sausage for breakfast every day. And meat and salad, if you know what I mean.

I also started working out with Jillian again today. Working on the 30 day shred since I just realized I have all of 32 days before I go to Mexico with skinny ass Taira. Do you think it's possible to lose 10 pounds in 32 days? I would really like to not be heavier than I was last year when we went.

Now trying to figure out how to get through the Teagmeister's birthday without adding a pound or two. 

1 comment:

dawn said...

Oh that Jillian's a b*tch! She tried to kill me once I swear!
Well done for sticking to it.