- Failed my Advanced Postpartum/Newborn Final - apparently, I really need to use a mouse. The touch pad on my lap top is very sensitive and after reviewing the test with my instructor, I discovered there were several answers that were totally not what I know I clicked. Darnit.
- Passed my Advanced Postpartum/Newborn class. So there, stupid final.
- And got an A on the dreaded paper. Woot, woot!
- Heading to Clinical Bound in 12 days (basically an intense training week to get ready for clinicals).
- Totally not prepared. Lots and lots of reading to do.
- Missing my grandma, hard.
- But, got to spend time with family from out of town.
- Started Medifast a few weeks ago to jumpstart my weight loss before going to Cancun.
- Lost 5 pounds! Finally back down to 165!
- Uh, but started my Mexican fiesta a little earlier by going out with the girls for the Latin America menu at Melting Pot, then to Cazadore's with the fam the very next night. Yum, yum, yummy pina coladas!
- Not stepping back on the scale for a week.
- Going to Cancun in the morning!!!
- And finally going to see little Miss Mia's face within the next week!
Saturday, April 02, 2011
This week has been full of ups and downs.....
Posted by Carla at 2:13 AM