Thursday, July 19, 2012

Long lost update

Yep, it's official. I totally suck at blogging. It's not like I can say I've been really busy because although I have been recently, I haven't been since MAY.

Anyway, here's the long and short of it. Shortly. Alot of stuff happened in the Spring. I might post about it. I might not. I interviewed for several different midwifery positions but finally accepted one at a birth center in Tennessee. So here I am. In Tennessee. Alone.

Our house in Ohio is for sale and while Bobby waits to find a position down here, he and the kids are staying in Ohio. Which kind of sucks. Especially since I am essentially on call all the time and can't just run up the road to say hi or kiss my babies good night. I'm hoping that something gives soon. Either he finds a job or the house sells. Not that finding housing down here has been easy.

On a good note, I do love my new job.

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finlandencybr