Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

It's hard to believe my baby girl is a four yr old. But, on Dec. 23rd, she became just that, a 4 yr old. Tatum is looking more and more like a little girl and less and less like my baby. You may notice up in the corner there, at 1 1/2, she was still a redhead. She's turning quite blond now, much to my dismay. I was really hoping to get one redhead out of the bunch. She really is a handful, maybe even more so than the boys. She is full of life, laughter, and love. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me yell. :op As precocious as she is, it is hard not to fall in love with the girl.




We went to Build a Bear. She picked out Prrrecious Kitty, whom she named "Kitty". I know, not real creative, but she had wanted to name her Cat. This was on the way home. Apparently, building a cat is tough work.





We came home to cake and ice cream, and a visit from Grandma. She added Dora paper dolls and a make up kit (which she loved) to her gift list. You may notice the shiny lip gloss and glittery stickers in the first picture. And some new Dora panties. A girl can never have too many panties. Unless of course, she gets the hand me down Thomas Train and Bob the Builder undies from her brothers.



Mommy made the cake. And I have to say, it was pretty darn good. Tatum liked blowing the candles out. Notice the cool girly pose.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Geez... get that girl a travel pillow or something... she's making my neck hurt just looking at her. Love the kitty jammies! Good choice. The cake turned out well. And the pose is hilarious!