Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday

And you know what that means? Absolutely nothing.

Bang, bang, watch out, here come the bullets!
  • Took the fam to Dave and Busters for Tanner's birthday.
  • The kids had a blast.
  • My steak sucked.
  • I still ate it, cuz I'm not picky like that.
  • I missed a due date and turned in an assignment late.
  • I should have gotten a big fat 0.
  • My instructor took pity on my stupidity and accepted it anyway.
  • Thank you Dr. G.
  • Three weeks into the 30 day shred.
  • I feel stronger but...
  • I have lost NOT. ONE. SINGLE. POUND.
  • My slacking off this week probably didn't help.
  • Neither did the Girl Scout cookies.
  • Or the birthday cake.
  • Have you ever had this?
  • Oh. My. God.
  • I thought butter pecan, not really my thing. Then I ate 4 pieces. Right out of the pan.
  • Thank God I didn't buy a 12 pack.
  • But you can, from Amaz*n.
  • Oh, about the food waste challenge?
  • We didn't waste any cake.
  • But some old lettuce had to go and a few Valentine cupcakes that practically melted.
  • Candy and icing apparently don't mix.
Now onto the rest of the week....

No comments: