Friday, July 23, 2010

Slogger

That's me, the blog slacker. Not sure if that's the correct terminology, but calling myself blacker didn't sound very PC, so slogger it is. I've been working a crap load of over time the last 2 weeks which is why I haven't been around much. Working 65 hrs a week is tiring and leaves little time for blog updates.

Between shifts, I managed to take the little peeps to the sprayground. That's right, the sprayground.
Tate and her best buddy Emma
I like how Tess had to hang on for dear life in this one. Then cackled like a banshee at the bottom, of course.
See what a bright and sunny day it was?
Right before the skies darkened, the thunder clapped, and the heavens opened up on us.
I got drenched just getting the kids into the car.
After a soggy trip to Sonic, we headed home.
Meanwhile, back at the home front.....

No comments: