Sunday, November 09, 2008

3 months

Tess is 3 months old! I think we are on day 5 or 6 of sleeping through the night, which is just weird for me. But if this is a trend that wants to continue, I'll accept it. I know it may not be such a big deal to some, but this is the first time I have had a baby just fall into a schedule. Pretty sad, considering I've done this 4 times before.
I co-slept with the rest of them. Tatum demanded it from birth on, so I didn't even try the crib with Teagan. I assumed Tess would be a co sleeper too since her early days were similar to Tatum's demeanor. But she has morphed into a mellow little person, much more reminicent of Travis's early days.

Don't feel bad if you get confused when I throw out alot of names. I get confused sometimes too. She is starting to play with toys now, and smiling and laughing more. Unless the camera is around. Then she just stops to stare.



Master of the Rings

Teagan is still loving little sis. We'll see how he feels in another year when she is swiping his toys. But for now, he says things like, Tess is cute. She smiled at me! I yike Tess.



Tatum still wants to hold Tess all the time, at least until she cries.
Unless, of course, she is passed out on the couch.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Awwww....

And passed out is what happens when you stay up past midnight watching Big Bird in China (her request... the actual words were "that movie about China with the big yellow guy" and then waking up at 8am.