Friday, March 20, 2009

Just a quick hello

I haven't uploaded my camera so you'll have to settle for some gratuitous sleeping boy pics.


I've been working the last three nights, and am headed off to work tonight for some extra moola in the form of over time. Of course, I must be crazy because we have been swamped lately!! Who knew there were so many pregnant women in town.

Anyway, I'm down another 2 pounds. But considering the mac and cheese I just ate and the carry in a few nights ago at work, I'm not expecting anything spectacular for next week.

Still working on my stats final. If my patients didn't call out so much, I could get it done. :op

2 comments:

Wendy said...

wow! another 2 pounds? you are half way to your goal! way to go carla!

Angie said...

2 pounds is alot of weight, girl! Try lifting 2 pounds of meat and see just how heavy it is! I need some motivation to get started....I sooo need to get myself into decent shape. Your little guy reminds me of my own son when he was younger..he would fall asleep in the strangest positions and places...lol! I hope you get some rest..sounds like you do too much!