Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What goes around

Well, the littlest guy got better, which is good because this is what he looks like when he's sick. The Grumpmeister. Later that same night, Tess threw up ALL OVER her crib. And by all over, I mean ALL OVER.
That was Thursday night. Saturday night, Tanner and Tatum were vomiting. By Monday night, Travis had it too. Thankfully, I have run out of kids to get sick. The older ones are all back to school and feeling better. And the two littlest are bouncing off the walls.


5 comments:

Sarah in MT said...

All I can say is...Thank You for not including pics of Tess in the crib! I wasn't sure what to expect when I scrolled down on your blog this time! Glad everyone's feeling better now.

Special K said...

Yeah.. and then Saturday night you sent it to my house with their grandmother and I got to listen to her heaving all night. Thanks..

Wendy said...

that sounds horrible....i HATE puke!!!!!

Grandma said...

I'm not coming back until I'm totally sure it's gone. That was no fun for me either!!!

Angie said...

Awww...that sucks! I am glad they are feeling better. I love this time of year minus all the germies goin around for sure!

Hugs ~ Angie