Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's snow fun!


















   
It's hard to believe we were just wearing sweatshirts on 1-1-11. 



















1-11-11 was spent in snowpants, hats, and gloves.



















Even Buddy joined in the fun.



















Waterproof gloves make all the difference. Of course, I had to take a break from the spending freeze to get them, but good winter gloves for four little peeps were hard to pass up when they went on sale.



















The freeze hasn't been going all that great anyway. I knew I'd spend a little picking up dinner for the kids last week between orthodontist appointments and work. However, our Sonic dinner got a little expensive when my battery died in their parking lot.



















My husband had to come save the day and bring me a new battery.



















And he's been spending ever since......... but that's a whole nother post.



















Since we're failing at the spending freeze, perhaps I'll do a little better working towards my weight loss goal.



















I started the Special K challenge on Sunday. Let me just say, it is so easy to eat nothing but cereal. If only I didn't have to feed everyone else. :op
 


















Okay, maybe I am simplyfying it a bit, there's a bit more on the plan than just cereal, but you know what I mean. I think any diet is fairly easy, as long as you don't have to feed anybody else food that's not on the plan.



















I've been trying out J. Michaels new 6 week Ab video too. That first day about killed me. If you think it's just an ab workout, think again. I don't think I had a muscle that wasn't hurting the next day. I had to take a two day break between instead of just one. Today was my second try at it. I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow.

No comments: