Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 2

I've decided to just completely skip my weigh in for this week. That's not to say that I didn't weigh myself, just that I am going to ignore the scale. Cuz I didn't like what it told me. Apparently, having an all night eat and drink fest for your birthday followed by a couple more days of eating and drinking yourself into oblivion might possibly annoy your scale and make it say mean things to you, like "Fat Ass! Get off of me!"
Or something like that.

Hopefully, the scale will have recovered from it's psychotic break by next Sunday.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

SNORT! I'm sorry, but that's hilarious! I expect to skip the scale next week as we have 2 round of birthday parties this weekend and a doughnut (yesterday) that I know is going to catch up with me.

Better luck next week!

Unknown said...

nice, I'd like to present you a new store. lenjerie intima Thank you