Saturday, January 17, 2009

The week in review

I finished my first major paper for this quarter. Yay! Yes, I did wait until the last minute. It's due at midnight and I just finished a little bit ago. It only took me 4 hours. It's too hard to type with just my left hand so I had to take a break for breast feeding. But, it's done.
Tess has been busy rolling. Daddy tried to catch it on camera but this is a good as it gets.
And yes, the prince is asleep, on the back of the couch.
"Don't ask me where my sock went? Do I look like I know?"

Tatum thought it would be fun to dress up in her lion costume from ballet. Then she remembered it was freezing. Yep, cold, cold, cold this week.

It snowed early in the week and then dropped down to single digits. Then even further down into the negatives. Right now, it's a balmy 33 degrees. These pics are from Tuesday, way before it dropped down to 20 below zero, or whatever it was.



No comments: