Thursday, February 01, 2007

Painting

Did you need some help, Krista? Tatum loves to paint. Of course, I did have to go behind her and even it out. She told me, "I'm a good painter, because I'm 4. When I was a little kid, I wasn't very good. But I'm 4 now. When I'm 5, I'll be a really good painter."
Later, when I was getting Teagan ready for bed, I told her to talk quietly. I swear the girl doesn't know what whisper means. She tells me, "I can't talk quietly. My stomach will push the red botton that makes me loud." Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Emerson has buttons too - because sometimes he claims to be a robot. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince him that he should have a button that makes him take a nap! lol

Special K said...

What are you painting?

Anonymous said...

Hi Carla... it would take a lot for me to hand a paint brush to my 5 year old to paint part of the house.......

Tatum is a funny one. :)