Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas recap (beware, lots of pics)

Before they tore into things

I had to switch over to the flash. They were moving too fast to prevent the blur factor.




Yes, this is a crazy sing a ma jig and before you comment how weird it is,
I'll let you know that Tess loved it and promptly kissed it on its freaky mouth.



And now that that's out of the way, it's time to play!



You may notice the fading bruise on Tess's cheek. We took a tumble down the stairs. I thought I would share the bruise on my cheek too, you know to document the whole experience on the blogosphere and all. But that would require me to take a picture of my BUTT cheek. :op And I just don't feel that comfortable with ya'll yet. I slid down 5-6 stairs while holding Tess. To prevent dropping her, I didn't catch myself. Have you ever seen those cartoons where someone slides down the stairs with their head bouncing on every step? Yeah, that's what it felt like. Despite some bruised cheeks, a massive headache, and some severely bent glasses, we survived with no broken bones or concussions. Needless to say, my bruise was a whole lot bigger than hers.


See that stroller there? Already broken. Yep, Tess buckled herself into it then tried to stand up. She pulled the seat cover completely off. You just can't get high quality in a $7 stroller these days.

Time for a little breakfast with a new Dora movie.
We did it, we did it, we did it. Yay!

The rest of the family came over in the afternoon to stuff themselves and dig into more presents.


Teagan and Braeden
 
The unwrapping goes in age order, in case you were curious.


It was all a blur after this.








What you got there, Tess?

Ooh, a sneak peak of what's to come.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://talesofthets.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com