Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like.....

On Monday afternoon, before we headed out to this place
we took advantage of what will probably be the last semi warm day to throw some lights up on the house.

This one wasn't helpful, at all. In fact, she made it just a bit more tedious.

This one didn't want his picture taken so this is all I got, before I had to chase that one down there

back into the house because she took off her coat and hat and gloves.
What's up with the grin?

I mean really, is she related to Popeye?

Anyway, this is the end result. Not the greatest pics but I took them from the car.
Remember, we were on our way out to see much fancier lights.

This pic is probably a better depiction of the true colors. We went with LED lights for the first time.
I'm not sure how I'm liking them.
I mean, yeah, they use less energy, they shouldn't have to be replaced before I die, and you can string a gazillion together without blowing them up, but the blue is just really, well, BLUE!
I suppose next year when I don't have to pull out and replace several dozen burnt out bulbs I'll be glad I splurged. And even with an after turkey day sale, they were still a splurge.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

you guys are on top of it!!!! is that clifton mills you went to? i am wondering f it is worth going? or maybe to the zoo... lights look good!