Monday, February 04, 2008

Pictures

Okay, I finally got a little energy. Not only did I upload some pics, but I actually cleaned my house! I did some laundry and cleaned the downstairs bath, living room, dining room, foyer, and family room. (Bobby and the boys did the kitchen, it was not left a mess). I think I wore myself out though, because it took me nearly all day, and I crashed sometime during Tom Petty. I think there were two teams playing in the Super Bowl, but to be honest, I don't remember, since I kept drifting off. I was ready for bed at 7:30, and headed upstairs about 8:30. AND!!!!! I managed to only get up once to pee and slept until almost 7 am!!! I know. You are as excited as me. I can tell. Anyway, this is Teagan last Sunday before he headed out to get his stitches removed.
And, here he is a week later. Luckily, I never get his haircut so it's even less noticeable. LOL
Tatum, of course, had to pose since the camera was out.
And this is what she does when she's alone with the camera.
Bobby let the rabbit out to play in the kitchen last night. Teagan thought he might be a little lonely playing all by himself, so he brought him a playmate.
He doesn't seem too impressed, does he?
I think the stuffed rabbit was telling him secrets.
And Tatum, alone with the camera again. The girl is such a ham.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you had a bunny! We used to, but he died. I can't believe how good Teagan's cut looks!! Yeah! Tatum takes good pictures!