And is it just me, or is anyone else a little chilly? I mean seriously, the AC is turned off again, the windows are open and my feet are cold. Beats sweating with the AC chugging so I guess I'll stop complaining.
Welcome beautifully comfortable August. To recap July:
- Nope, didn't make the No Spend Challenge. I am a Democrat after all and went well over budget.
- Almost halfway through my fourth quarter of school. I will be heading back down to Kentucky in a couple weeks to finish up the bridge year. I was pretty nervous the first time I went but am super excited to go this time and can't wait to revisit my classmates.
- My baby girl will be celebrating her first birthday next weekend. :o( I'm really not ready for these little people to grow up. I swear I am not letting Teagan turn 5. He will perpetually be 4.
- Bobby and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary this Friday with food, family, and friends. I've been busy getting ready for that, just one of the reasons I busted the budget.
- School starts in 18 days!!! The kids are not excited but I am. Hehehe.
- Finally finished painting my office. I'll post pics once I get the pictures back on the walls.
- Down to 166! Only one more pound to hit my second goal of 165!
- I've got two big assignments due this week that I am hoping to finish tonight and tomorrow, so I'll be signing off for now.