Saturday, February 26, 2011

#2 is 11


Travis is 11 today. Or rather will be at 11:15 tonight if you want to be all official like. This one snuck up on me. No, not really. How could it with "my birthday is in 2 weeks, 6 days, 4 days, 2 days, tomorrow...."? Know what I mean? The boy has been asking for a Lego train for like, ever. And every day since then.
Teagan told me a little while ago "If Travis gets a Lego train for his birthday, I will be so proud. Because he will help me do Lego crashes." Yes, apparently there is a whole Lego crash movement out there on You*Tube. And my 5 yr old said he would be proud. That was the funniest part of that sentence.

We will be officially celebrating tomorrow since I will be headed to work shortly. Or maybe not. I guess I'll be on call. So I can keep my cooties at home.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Travis!! CAN NOT believe he is 11! Glad you are all well enough to celebrate tomorrow night!

Special K said...

So proud... funny!

Happy belated birthday Travis!
PS. I'll send you the pics when I get a chance to pull them off the camera.