Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Just a couple things

So Teagan comes to me this morning and says "My tummy is growling..... for coffee!" Unfortunately, while he was waiting for coffee, someone ate his turkey sandwich.
I'll give you a hint who......
And yes, my 4 yr old does drink coffee, but he's almost 5. :op
No seriously, he drinks coffee tinted creamer before ya'll go all " What?!?! You give coffee to a 4 yr old?" It's not any worse than high fructose corn syrup and I give him that all the time. I mean, it is all natural, right?
On another note, I got this comment this morning:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as your newer ones you have alot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Uh, thanks for half a compliment? I'm glad some anonymous person thinks my blog is getting better. Most of my posts are about my family though, so I'm left to assume that a family of five isn't all that original or creative.

2 comments:

Erykah said...

LOL On the coffee.... my kids takes sips of my starbucks all the time. They love it!

And yeah, your blog totally sucked before and now is getting a little bit better. LOL Nice complement!

Wendy said...

All of my children drink coffee. The oldest two (23 and 21), and their three younger siblings ages 12, 8 and 7.

Their coffee is basically the French style - cafe au lait - which is mostly milk with a bit of sugar and real coffee for flavor :). So, they really do drink coffee, but high fructose corn syrup is a definite no-no.