Tuesday, March 04, 2008

16 weeks!

I thought I was going to brag about how the morning sickness is going away. Then I woke up this morning. Ugh! When will it end?

I shouldn't complain too much. It is a little better. Now it's just a little nausea, compared to feeling like I may hurl at any second. It's just never lasted this long before. Does this mean I'm getting old and can't handle pregnancy anymore? Hmm....

It's hard to believe we're at 16 weeks already. It's going by so quickly, I just know I'm not going to be prepared when this baby comes. Everything seems to be going okay though. I'm still fitting into my regular pants, amazingly. Good thing they are stretch jeans. Of course, I still have the issue of whether I want to eat or not look pregnant. :op Still not feeling the little bean wiggle around yet, but hopefully in the next week or so. I think I felt Teagan squirming around 17 weeks.

Tatum is convinced this is a baby sister. I told her we needed to get a new carseat for Teagan last week. She said we needed to get a girl seat for her baby sister. I asked her, what if you don't have a baby sister? What if it's a baby brother? Her response? He'll have to sit in the girl seat. She told me we would have to have another baby if this is a baby brother. I said, another one? How many do you think we should have? 10!!! Uh, I don't think so, honey. You may just have to settle for being the only princess.

She also has this habit of patting my stomach and saying, "Hi baby." Then she'll say, "no, that's your belly, this is the baby," as she pats lower on my stomach. She'll pat and say, "Baby, baby, baby, I'm your sissy." I think she may be the only one who's really excited. The older boys could care less. It's just one more kid to get into their stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel 100% soon, Tatum sounds so sweet :)