Saturday, May 09, 2009

And so it begins....

Baseball season, that is. Travis's season started on Monday. They lost their first game and were rained out for the second. But today, was a winner! They won 13-12. And let me tell you, I have never seen so many bases stolen in one game. I think that is how most of the runs were made. Over throw a base, someone's running around to the next one.
In fact, see how nobody is really paying attention to Travis running to second? That's because the ball was just pitched and missed by the catcher.

And yeah, I know these are a little blurry but it was only 64 degrees and the wind was awful. I took these from across the field in the back of the van.


Tess was fascinated by Daddy's glasses. She also likes to play the head butt game. She butts her head right into your face, which she thinks is pretty funny, but the rest of us think is a little uncomfortable.


Ring pops are a favorite around these parts.

No comments: