Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Construction zone

They are redoing the main drag through town here. Unfortunately, we live on the main drag. And unfortunately, those sidewalks they're smashing and hauling off, we paid to replace just a few years ago. Looks like the polite thing to do, would have been to wait until they were ready to tear them up, then replace them anyway. Without sending me the bill.
At least Teagan was entertained while they were here. Oh, and I don't have to look at my neighbor's parking lot in front of my house. They're one of those neighbors. The ones who take up all the parking on the street because they have 15 people living in their house. Okay, 15 might be a slight exageration, but it's pretty close.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Well that was nice of them eh? (The city). I would hate to have neighbors like that, it's so rude:(
I love those columns on your porch!!! I bet your kids enjoyed all of the excitement though, I know mine would :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog, nice to meet you :)

Bella